I'm really, really, really sorry about not posting for a few days. Or was it a week? I have really been loosing track of time lately, and I sadly forgot about this blog...as I usually do with blogs. Oh well. I'm really going to try and remember now...but just don't expect a post every day or something. So, what's new with me? Nothing much. My life is pretty boring right now. Except my really bad sunburn I have on my shoulder, that's something different since the last time I blogged. And I just thought of something that's happening really soon. I'M GOING TO BE CAMPING THROUGH THE 15-18!! Yay!! I'm really excited for Friday, I'm, as you've already seen, going camping with a few of my friends, Abigail, Cayna, Deanna, and Kirstin. Abigail and Cayna's dad is going to bring up his horses, and his dogs. Deanna and Kirstin's dad is going to bring up his jeep. I'm epicly happy about the jeep, it's sooo fun to ride in!!! I am very happy, and very excited. I think I'm going to go now, so I'll try to blog really soon.
~Emiley~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hi em i cant wait either. i cant belive you talk about us on your blog thats great icant wait cj
ReplyDeleteSounds like your gonna have fun! =D Where are you going?
ReplyDeleteIt's a place called Clint's Well...never been there before...it should be fun =)
ReplyDeleteHey, sorry I never got back to ya on that. I completely forgot about blogs for a little bit. =) How did it go?
ReplyDelete